Wednesday, March 26, 2014

California Wedding Trip

When Dallin and Angela chose August 12th to get married I decided I wanted to go to California to be there for their wedding. Jandie & Colin and Lyndie and I rented a car and drove down.  I stayed at Karen's and the kids stayed at a nearby hotel.
We always try to get together at the beach and roast hot dogs and S'mores.




Of course a wedding is the perfect time for me to get out my camera and shoot away. I really liked this one of Dallin just after him and Angela came out of the temple.

Dallin and Angela's Families


Wayne & Janet and their 4 kids.
My sister Karen, brother Wayne, me and brother Ken.  We missed Shirely and Patty and my parents. They weren't able to be there.

Lyndie wanted a picture of all her girl cousins so we rounded them all up.  We are missing Lisa, Becky & Betsy.


The happy couple. They were hard to get a good picture of since the photographer was always taking their picture and I didn't want to be in her way.

No comments: