Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Mini Thanksgiving

Den's mom decided she wasn't up to putting on Thanksgiving this year and they were going out to eat. We were going to go with them until we found out that they were going to eat around 11:30 am.  This was too early for us so we eventually I decided to make dinner for those of us that didn't have another place to go.
Lyndie & Nate went to both sides of the family. Jandie & Colin went to a relatives house in Fairview. Cole and his friend JP came and we had a yummy turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy. We bought the rolls this year which was hard for me to do but I was trying to keep it simple with so few of us.  


 Of course you have to have homemade pie to go with Thanksgiving. I made a cherry, lemon and apple all from scratch. It was a simple Thanksgiving but very nice.





No comments: